P.O. Box 920
15 Neversink Drive
Port Jervis, NY 12771
Office Phone: (855) 856-5185
On behalf of all of us at WALL Radio welcome to our new website and to the newly relaunched WALL Radio. The future is bright as all the pieces of great radio come-together to re-create the “Legendary WALL Radio”. If you are marketing in New York’s Hudson Valley please accept our invitation to understand what WALL Radio can offer you. First thing to know is in late 2015 a private* local company purchased WALL Radio and returned studios and personalities to its Middletown NY roots and Classic Hits Sound! A BIG DEAL!
For radio listeners the once again locally owned and operated 1340 WALL Radio has added new and more powerful signals being heard across the Hudson Valley at 94.1 FM , 94.9FM and 105.7FM…You very cool listeners to HD Radio will also hear us at 101.5HD2! Of course online, hear us here.
* So IT’S A BIG DEAL since we can stop advertising clutter and waste. Ad placement is as important as creative content. If a great radio commercial airs after 7 other commercials your placement was awful in that long 8 to 9 minute commercial break who knew/heard the message?
Advertise on WALL Radio with only two minutes of commercials at a time. Short spot breaks are a BIG DEAL that benefits the listener’s experience as well as the advertiser! Simply put, fewer commercials mean better retention resulting in a more responsive listener. Locally relevant commercials mean a more responsive listener. Local personalities and local content mean more relatable content and more responsive listeners. Local ownership is a BIG DEAL because we can follow best practices to engage audience while showcasing advertisers as relevant content!
So this big deal, WALL Radio, and its freedom to act independently and locally are powered by listeners, advertisers and our local owners Neversink Media Group.
If you are a marketing professional curious about this radio station and Neversink Media Group please call us. Our ‘new-ness’ (Nov. 2015) means traditional buy/sell metrics must wait until the Spring Book release. So call and find us cooperative and proud to get business relationships off to a rational “big deal” beginning.
Wall Radio Factoids:
- WALL’s target reach are adults 30+ living in New York’s Orange, Sullivan, Ulster, Duchess or Putnam Counties.
- Our Classic Hits Music plays great memories from the sixties to the mid-nineties.
- Listeners are excited to hear former WALL Radio hosts Mark West, Jim Frey and Kate Brennan have each returned to WALL Radio.
- Local Wall Radio news with Trusted Journalist Hank Gross.
- National News from ABC News
- 20/:50 (on the hour) Sports with Jack George
- In season live play by play local school sports coverage
- Live guest interviews hosted by Mark West and Jim Frey