Music Trivia here on the WALL Radio social media pages! See what listener responses were and guess your own answer! If you have any music trivia questions you would like to share, post them to our Facebook page or Tweet us at @WALLfmRadioHV
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts love this, from their 1982 #1 hit ?
Sharon Lunden rock and roll!
Gayle Klinzman “Rock ‘n Roll” ….
- This music group held the number 2 and 3 top slots for 1962
Gayle Klinzman: Once more, I’ve had to consult my ‘subject matter expert’ (Not Google) for help. (He’s rather musically brilliant!) We submit, “The Four Seasons”.
- This 1972 top #6 America song was about this type of animal
Andrew Smith A horse with no name.
Linda Sayre Smith Rocking’ Robin? A bird?
Gayle Klinzman “Horse With No Name” … I asked a subject matter expert! (Not Google)
- Name this 1981 #4 hit by Christopher Cross from the movie Arthur
Linda Sayre Smith Between the Moon and New York City
Kathryn Scott Arthur’s Theme.
Sal D’Angelo *Kriss Kross
Erwin Benzee Benz Arthurs Theme
Dave Freeman Arthur’s Theme
- What was the song title of this 1971 #5 top Bee Gees hit?
MC Schultz A broken heart
- This artist held the 9th top song in 1961.
Hint – he had a very colorful attired TV show.
Keep following to join the conversation @WALLfmRadioHV on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Who knows maybe you will even hear your name on the air! Be sure to check out the WALL Board for local events as well 🙂
Is there anything you want to see more of on our social pages? Send me a message at Rebekka@NeversinkMediaGroup.com