- This event has passed.
Making Healthful Decisions
December 7, 2021 @ 6:30 am - December 8, 2021 @ 10:30 am
Making Healthful Decisions Conference 2021
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Join us for our 24th Annual Making Healthful Decisions Conference which will proudly present a focus on Youth Mental Health, Wellbeing & Growth After 2020.
This is a 2-day conference taking place on Tuesday, December 7th and Wednesday, December 9th, 2021. A schedule for each day including information on each session, speaker and panelist is linked below.
The goal of the 2021 MHDC is to:
- Continue to build capacity across sectors to nurture resilience in individuals of all ages, knowing that resilience is not a Do-It-Yourself project, but that resilience requires nurturing environments to grow.
- Foster connections in our community to increase protective factors for all of us, but especially young people.
- Increase support for youth mental health, wellbeing and growth after 2020.
Thanks to our generous sponsors Garnet Health, the Orange County Youth Bureau and the Orange County Child Care Council, there is no cost to attend this event.
- Registration is required!
- Please register for each individual session you want to attend within the schedule document linked below.
- All sessions will be recorded, and all registered participants will receive a link to the recording a few days following the event.
- Click here for our Save the Date flyer!