- This event has passed.
Apply for the Orange County 4-H Junior Master Photographer Program
Apply for the Orange County 4-H Junior Master Photographer
Attention all high school students grades 9-12. Are you interested in Photography? Do you want to become a 4-H
Junior Master Photographer?
The Orange County 4-H Junior Master Photographer program provides advanced instruction to photography
enthusiasts. As a Junior Master Photographer, youth will be expected to serve as teen leaders for the program.
Youth must have a DSLR camera to use during workshops as well as a HDMI plug.
The program details:
1. Participate in 7 required training workshops – 1st Saturday of every month starting in September. 8 am —4 pm.
2. Participate in Photography Show – Saturday, April 18, 2020. Display 3 11×14 photos. Submit photographs
demonstrating understanding of instruction.
3. Complete competency test with a minimum score of 80%.
4. Complete a community service project, which relates to the photography program.
5. Graduates willing to serve as interns the following year to teach new Junior Masters.
COST: $150 for 7 mandatory workshops with 4-H member registration/$165 for non 4-H member. Fees include all
materials and lunch for the day-long workshops, t-shirt, framing materials for show and graduation pin.
10 youth are eligible for a position and need to complete an application and interview. Applications are due by
Monday 7/29. You will be notified by Wed. 7/31 and interviews will be held Saturday, August 4th from 10 am – 1pm
at the CCEOC office located at 18 Seward Ave, Suite 300 Middletown, NY
Contact Lisa Hintze at 344-1234 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and more information.